It’s amazing how technology has taken over our minds and how we think.  This past year Santa told children that his resourceful Elves had fixed it so Santa could do what they always did – tell me who is Naughty and Nice.  They invented an App for that!  And they downloaded it on my phone!

All the children this past year couldn’t wait to be scanned.  For some reason or another, ALL of them came back “Nice.”  But Santa always needed to find someone who was “Naughty” so the children still waiting their turn can sense there is some risk to the process and stay interested.  For this Santa usually picked the one who usually gets picked, the Dad.  Well this worked pretty well till Santa got to the “M” Family in South Tyler, Texas.  There were several families represented at this Family/Office Christmas Party, but Mr. “M” was the boss.  So, naturally Santa picked him to be the goat.

Mr. and Mrs. “M” have two beautiful daughters; and they shortly thereafter disappeared.  Santa noticed he eventually finished without scanning them and inquired where they had gone.  They were finally found in an upstairs bedroom, hiding.  They didn’t want to be scanned.  They explained that since their Daddy had turned up “Naughty,” they thought they would too, because they were his children!  Holy Peppermint Sticks!!!  What a dilemma!

So Santa rescanned Daddy, Mr. “M”; and he turned out to be “Nice.”  Then, and only then, did the girls consent to be scanned.

What a Lesson in family devotion to one another and loving adhesion.  It’s a Lesson Santa will never forget.

Comments

10/28/2015 5:50am

Undoubtedly analysis of the data collected by internet advertising tries to sell me but its not only to understand that it is acting upon some research I undertook.

Ready to LaunchReliance Jio DTH Booking Flipkart Service in all over India at Very Low Price as Always.

01/17/2016 6:27am

Can I simply say what a comfort to find someone who truly understands what they're talking about over the internet. You definitely realize how to bring a problem to light and make it important. A lot more people need to look at this and understand this side of your story. It's surprising you're not more popular because you surely have the gift.

I'm more than happy to uncover this page. I want to to thank you for your time due to this wonderful read!! I definitely liked every little bit of it and i also have you book marked to check out new information in your website.

02/12/2016 7:03am

Can I simply say what a relief to discover somebody who genuinely knows what they are talking about on the net. You definitely know how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More people really need to read this and understand this side of the story. I was surprised that you aren't more popular because you surely possess the gift.

02/12/2016 8:21pm

I was very happy to find this web site. I wanted to thank you for ones time for this fantastic read!! I definitely liked every part of it and I have you bookmarked to look at new stuff on your blog.

03/03/2016 2:00am

Great Christmas story! I like it.

03/06/2016 3:22am

I'm sure When i sounded incredibly shed a couple weeks ago as i responded to your site in relation to bestessaywriting.org review. Even so, on account of www.rush-essay.me When i at this point understand fully the theory driving that services. it truly is useful the way simply people instruct you completely new methods as a result of ones information sites.

03/25/2016 2:17am

Virginia: First used by American Indians it now discovers extensive commercial program today. It is indicated for Abnormal Veins and hemorrhoids that may contain symptoms of hurt like soreness of impacted areas, venous congestion, hemorrhages. It acts upon the coats of the blood veins causing relaxation and offer relief from the inflammation related conditions. It is widely used to cure open, Virginia: First used by American Indians it now discovers extensive commercial program today. It is indicated for Abnormal Veins and hemorrhoids that may contain symptoms of hurt like soreness of impacted areas, venous congestion, hemorrhages. It acts upon the coats of the blood veins causing relaxation and offer relief from the inflammation related conditions. It is widely used to cure open, ..http://renovocremefacts.com/halocel/

03/25/2016 2:24am

A consequences of getting older. Preventive healthy and balanced skin proper care should be started early. At the age of forty, usually the healthy and balanced skin proper care therapies are remedial. There are various methods to revitalize your skin part and help avoid future harm too. Well, at the age of fifty, the face collections could get converted to folds too. So, healthy and balanced skin proper care ..http://renovocremefacts.com/halocel/

03/26/2016 12:33am

below and write down my coupon code, click on the link and go to the site so that you can use the same proteins powders and other vital muscle building products that those of us 'in the know' use. Ladies can't deny the fact that fitness looking people are more attractive than those who are not so fitness, or not so muscle ones. Well, there might be some exceptions as everyone has their own preference, but http://bestbody-buildingworkouts.com/

03/27/2016 11:26pm

Form: When you begin your regular media exercise, you need to use the right form to be able to keep shoulder area strong and encounter fewer accidents. So when you are raising the load keep your elbows tucked in near your sides and arch the back again. Using this kind will take some of the stress off of http://bestbodybuilding-training.com/

03/28/2016 10:59pm

amount all describe to you how to eat right for your body so your metabolic amount Stake turbocharged and how you can keep tithe same diet strategy way better than your buddy but she gets results and you don't which indicates the diet strategy plan was right for her body type but not yours so she could she is still reduce well you starving I know where did you know there are 50,000 195 diet ...

03/29/2016 10:48pm

A wish the end result of your labor in the gym to be a rise in your adaptation to pressure. You want the ultimate super compensation impact otherwise known as a Continuously Positive Anabolic Response. You want to raise and more powerful. What is important about choosing a system is finding one that takes into consideration the theory of supercompensation. If you do too much, however, you may end ..

03/30/2016 11:22pm

A Imagine the task a gymnast's abs must do during an "iron cross" on the rings, or doing a big loop on the uneven similar bars. That may powerful abs! So how can you get them without a bunch of boring crunches and sit ups? While hardcore muscle builders often designate a day each week for targeted and extreme ab workouts, you don't need to do that. Just like gymnasts, ..

04/01/2016 11:06pm

A you don't like the actions. You can encourage it by doing it into a advanced stage. Ensure it is intensify and vibrant. Provide it with in your best shot. Tell your brain that this exercise is exciting. That way, you will not encounter tired at all. It should encounter good and achievable. You can change your coaching ..

04/13/2016 11:13pm

A heavy lunchtime will also allow you to incredibly drowsy and inactive, which won't augur well for your cause of getting the 6 package abs. if you have more muscle than fat; higher variety of nutrient consumption is burned. Even when your is at relax, it will use-up more nutrient consumption. So consist of a lot of bodyweight raising for your execute out. A couple of several weeks ago I had a guy come up to me to ask why I was swinging the big iron kettlebell and executing heavy cleans during my execute out. ..

04/28/2016 12:05am

A low-end am so to fulfill that I that I like it's incredibly sincere once againall these methods and there's something to keep in mindlike is in one to have appeal slug that is going tobring this whole factor together and you can go wow that is amazing its all these little the little emphasisis an easel changes that are going to get together andculminating into you make the last collect some truly greatso I don't think you even pay attention to it for pared shift down ..

04/28/2016 12:06am

A andsettle as situation to the monitor and I like it type of for more short-term rockysongs see how to prevent of the way that just gives it some I'm night it's almostlike what structure does it's cloths on like froth passages digitalcamera like this so launches no enormous investing agreement movies ..

Aida JDoe
04/29/2016 2:23am

You get started we do this simply by checking urine strips so after 5 days the you you're in heat on strip it'll turn bright pink or purple indicating that you are releasing he tuned into the bloodstream and I also like to emphasize that for the first month urged you can use those years troops but realized after two months or so always keep them the release in.
For more information, visit this site >>>>>>> http://www.optimalstackfacts.us/Try-perfect-garcinia-cambogia-and-read-its-side-effects

Tary 1938
04/30/2016 12:30am

Bellaplex while. See you in my next one :) hey guys welcome back to my channel k is going it should be the last year they get before I leave for LA I realize that eventually seven-up but I got fixed up for you guys only one short so I hope you forgive me and you still love me so what a great little be uniting in seventy is appealing at six sorry I

Piceat 1959
05/02/2016 1:55am

Perfect Garcinia Cambogia fermented product so it has probiotic properties it Also has alkalizing properties and you can cook with apple cider vinegar you can use it to make salad Also you can dressings but add it to wire and this is something I 've been doing for a while just adding a little bit to water and literally airport in the capital city and just kinda do my little bit little bit you need to go Because I

Unpled 42
05/02/2016 10:46pm

Perfect Garcinia Cambogia carbonated water this one is perrier there's lots of different brands out there and you'll see is a port that you 'get a nice little fizzing action listened a little flat or not quite as quick getting much for the action and you can act anything to your water that you' so what I want 've got here is Apple's RT chop them up into little pieces just as you can see but you can Also added blueberries

Prouti ting92
05/02/2016 11:59pm

I today in morning afternoon evening on empty stomach then up together have been is a leading the same MD for one month what they should avoid bad stopping take us all to get Megan's room in small going to BBB Timmonsville stop doing serious emotional needs me mister burr's may get through to for nine years I have been on this date only such data not just remove the excess fat but provides.

Saut 1984
05/03/2016 11:14pm

Bellaplex acne medications I never thought they worked by it this one can really kill a pimple overnight I papas an pimples that are read an active in plain and I really feel like after two or three days this is apt to write off I've tried a couple other ones and they've never really done much for me but I love this one even my sister like this one she tried it on a budget her like she is a lot worse can I do and she said that she's seen

05/04/2016 8:07pm

Great info. Lucky me I recently found your site by chance (stumbleupon). I have saved it for later!

What is spay and neuter about? this is a surgeries to reduce the ongoing tragedy of unwanted animals to extend pet's quality of life. By the used of high tech facilities and licensed Vet you can trust.

Boll 1969
05/04/2016 10:53pm

premium cleanse not to eat and healthy foods you can replace them with check out my video what not to eat to learn more about the difference between real foods and junk foods check out my interview with clinical nutritionist doctor Vince Ponzi real versus fate fades is it possible that food allergies are actually that cause severe health problems check out our video on food allergies hey Hey happy

05/05/2016 10:38pm

Bellaplex to run it to close your I just working around the halls yeah I'm going to go ahead and do my whole K when the name it. where the phrase star is it does set here standing any which well I meet me at first they don't be scared like these are the training had first any should break their just a warning that mask thing me rules okay I just finished my am and my neck area down through here and also problems with

05/06/2016 10:50pm

premium cleanse stepped all the way up to the front of your man back into a forward fold relaxing it ticket in hell casually went snacks health old in hell all the way back up Reacher times out in a touch your palms together make your movement as big as you can and then exhale bring your hands to train on the state that was the Sun Salutation going to speed up just a little bit one breath per

05/09/2016 10:08pm

What is this about? please read and learn things what agen bola all about.. We are here to share things that everyone dosn't know.

05/10/2016 8:50pm

Great post! We are linking to this great post on our site. Keep up the great writing.

06/15/2016 11:27am

Get the latest technology news, including new product releases, sales figures and tech industry performance information at techtipupdates.com.

07/19/2016 1:59pm

I have been browsing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. In my view, if all website owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be much more useful than ever before.

09/03/2016 6:18am

If you have been working on C++ for a while and have some basic knowledge about object oriented programming (OOP), then working with Java will be smooth sailing for you. The syntax of Java is quite similar to that of C++ and this makes sense, as Java has been derived from C++ itself.

09/07/2016 11:17pm

Or handle. #4 Padding or no cushioning? Concerning whether you pick cushioned or non cushioned straps is simply a matter of decision. The cushioning is normally a portion of neoprene that is sewed to .
<a href="http://c4preworkoutgreat.com/">c4preworkoutgreat</a>
<a href="http://gaingymjunkies.com/">gaingymjunkies</a>
<a href="http://myfitnessrevealed.com/">myfitnessrevealed</a>
<a href="http://preworkoutmuscle.com/">preworkoutmuscle</a>
<a href="http://stayfitsports.com/">stayfitsports</a>

09/09/2016 1:02am

Calories ought to originate from fats. Every gram of fat is 9 calories. So in the event that you eat 3000 calories a day you would do (3000 X.30)/9= 100 grams of fat. That would imply that 900 calories (100 .

10/04/2016 8:31pm

I quite much concur with what you say on this page, it is extremely intriguing, I'm a great deal of information here.

10/04/2016 8:36pm

It is exceptionally useful in my employment, your online journal is truly helped and bolstered every one of us.

Oftentimes, the image of a stressed, tired, and problematic homeowner is associated with the process of moving.

Trust your move with the removalists who understand your needs, and give us a call today for the best removalists in Darwin for your money’s worth.

Thanks for sharing this wonderful article please you also read my website article for hide root access in android phone this complete guide so you can read and comment below your suggestions regarding this post.

01/04/2017 11:45pm

I have to say, the thing that really got me interested in electric powered cars was the Tesla Roadster. I really love cars and when I saw that it accelerates HOW FAST?

01/11/2017 5:52am

The Martindale test involves rubbing a piece of worsted wool cloth in a ... anything with an abrasion rating over 50,000 for either test is overkill,

01/15/2017 5:09am

Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post.

01/16/2017 1:05am

tn 12th results 2017

01/27/2017 10:57pm

The most extensively use format because of its ease is the word format. So many people convert their files from PDF to word for its usability and editing ability. PDF is a non-editable format, and it becomes difficult if there is some editing that needs to be done in it.

01/31/2017 10:22pm

A solar cell phone charger is a brilliant system to keep mobile phone batteries in practical shape anyway of place. The use of power from the sun for charging desires ensures that electrical energy is not worn out. These chargers also present a diversity of other advantages.

02/04/2017 6:27am

Latest business news for technology sector, including tech company stock performance and latest in new tech developments.

02/05/2017 10:50pm

One of the most popular children's word games, Hangman, has been played since Victorian times. For teachers, Hangman is often used in the classroom to practice spelling, revise vocabulary, or simply to amuse the students at the end of a class.

This article is about the life of being a freelancing game maker. Not that many people actually understand what it's like to have this job. You're at a family dinner and some relative asks what you do, you tell them and they just have a blank sorta face.

Your beginner-friendly buying guide on how to choose the best gaming monitor including our top picks of the best gaming monitors for 2016.

03/16/2017 4:27pm

Tactical Flashlights Review – Best 2017 Military TacLights Guide ... what to pay attention to and look for when browsing or buying tactical flashlights online.

Many calculate that forever and a day technologies in the Carwash Industry will amount to be asked the hut or Full Service Carwashes and the first born Brush or Rollover Carwashes. In article we are for sprinkling trends materialize and some are attempting to move in and out a self-fulfilling saw handwriting on wall for the age of the Industry.If you would like to know about IT course visit us at www.learnit.technology.

03/31/2017 3:15am

imo for pc

04/01/2017 1:03am

I remember a story told by Woodrow Wilson. A man got drunk on whiskey and boarded a train. His friends were concerned about his safety and sent a telegram to the conductor, "Send a man named Johnson back. He is intoxicated."

04/05/2017 2:09am

Hello! This is my first visit to your blog!

04/09/2017 3:52am

Running a business is difficult enough and it is a good idea to focus on building your company through growing revenues. Outsourcing your IT is a smart move and can save you a lot of time and money. This article explains.

A software development company refers to an IT based company which is involved in the development, implementation and maintenance of software solutions and provide custom made software solutions to its customers. The parties involved with it could be business partners, business customers, and enterprises etc. who want customized software applications for their individual usage.

05/01/2017 5:44am

What is kmspiko? Well KMSPico is the most famous activator for windows and office.

05/06/2017 2:26am

Firma Ünvanı ve İsimle Toplu Mesaj, Toplu SMS - Ücretsiz kayıt. Sanal santral ve sabit telefon servisleri ile en uygun görüşme tarifeleri hizmetinizde.

05/09/2017 2:09am

Indian independent Delhi escort Pooja Roy, Genuine Indian outcall service in Delhi.

05/12/2017 12:41am

Would I be able to just say what a solace to discover somebody who genuinely comprehends what they're discussing over the web. You certainly acknowledge how to convey an issue to light and make it vital. Significantly more individuals need to take a gander at this and comprehend this side of your story. It's astounding you're not more mainstream since you without a doubt have the blessing.

05/13/2017 12:18am

It's astounding how innovation has assumed control over our brains and how we think. This previous year Santa told youngsters that his ingenious Elves had settled it so Santa could do what they generally did – reveal to me who is Naughty and Nice. They imagined an App for that! What's more, they downloaded it on my telephone!

05/27/2017 2:20pm

For most companies, IT support is offered in the form of a help desk. The help desk is accessible to the company through e-mail, phone or website.

06/11/2017 8:41am

Reliance Jio's broadband service Jio Fibre goes live in Navi Mumbai.

06/18/2017 12:41pm

I am hoping the same best effort from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing skills has inspired me.

07/01/2017 9:25am

<a href="http://www.rakshabandhanimages2017.com/2017/06/raksha-bandhan-images-2017-photos-wallpapers.html">Happy Raksha Bandhan Images</a>

<a href"http://www.rakshabandhanimages2017.com/2017/07/rakhi-images-photos-pictures-hd-wallpapers.html">Beautiful Rakhi Images</a>

<a href="http://www.rakshabandhanimages2017.com/2017/06/happy-raksha-bandhan-quotes-status-messages.html">Happy Raksha Bandhan Messages</a>

<a href=http://www.rakshabandhanimages2017.com">Happy Raksha Bandhan 2017</a>

<a href="http://itechway.in/gb-whatsapp-latest-version-download">whatsapp gb</a>

07/15/2017 7:07pm

This is really a great blog.