,….you’re wrong.  Nicholas of Myra was a real person.  He is the original "Saint Nick."  He attended the Council of Nicaea in 325 C.E., listed as number 153 of the 300 or so persons in attendance, but with his name crossed through.  He was later canonized a saint by the Catholic Church and is the “patron saint” of more countries than any other.  Known through legend for his generosity, he is the “patron saint” of children, sailors, and prisoners, among many others.  When the Reformation came along, his following disappeared in all the Protestant countries except Holland, where his legend continued as Sinterklass.  Martin Luther replaced this bearer of gifts with the Christ Child, or, in German, “Christkindl.”  Over the years, that became re-pronounced “Kriss Kringle,” and ironically is now considered another name for Santa Claus.

The greatest Gift Giver of them all, however, is Jesus of Nazareth, the Messiah, Who freely gives Life Eternal to all who believe in Him.  John 3:16; Acts 10:34-35.

The  Gospel
1) Christ died for me.  2) Christ was buried for me. 3) Christ rose from the dead for me.  (Isaiah 52:13-53:12; Psalm 16:10; 1 Corinthians 3b-8).  4) Christ will come again for me.  (Matthew 24:30-36; 40-41; John 14:1-3; Acts 1:9-11; 1 Corinthians 15:51-52; 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17; Philippians 3:20-21).

Have Gospel Will Travel

Paul T. Fanning
Ordained Christian Minister Of The Gospel Of Jesus Christ
(903) 352-8000
ptf@hgwt.co
 (not .com)
www.hgwt.co (not .com)

Your questions and comments are welcome.
 That’s what  the email address and phone number are for.

Comments

Santa Don (Ontario, Canada)
12/02/2012 12:33pm

Texas is lucky to be getting this guy. He is a NATURAL SANTA. I've personally seen him with children and old people, and can tell you he genuinely loves them and them him.

07/09/2014 6:42am

hey santa! i was just gonna see how you were are you doing good?

comment in a minute

I'm excited to find this great site. I wanted to thank you for ones time for this particularly fantastic read!! I definitely enjoyed every part of it and i also have you bookmarked to check out new information on your website.

03/14/2016 11:21am

Yeah! I know, that Santa is true one character! I believe ;)

03/24/2016 11:33pm

organic source you needed just like iodine you will die without it the global a source to defeat theme got a filter on water and start getting the proper nutrients when we come back I'm gonads doctor graham about why he thinks overall other doing thousand what will happen

03/25/2016 10:58pm

force you to chorine to cross the snap clip and bind to the receptor sites on motor in plate then the muscles that are helping you breathe right now will stop they would not contract you would cease breathing you die in a matter of a couple minutes not fun not fun at all okay .

03/27/2016 10:11pm

okay yeah I just put it into grabbed I oh my god the desired okay yeah the or so happy you're here park you your life it night cab play man black yeah time AM really hair male night Nottingham do like do on do I three a okay call yeah a yeah a do done yeah okay a yeah play I yeah a yeah you have to go no way yeah other.

03/28/2016 10:08pm

normalization score us know expression so in conclusion it's clear that changes in muscle mass are not consistently related to altered function are you we need to measure this altered a bone mass often underestimates changes in bone mechanical properties.

03/29/2016 10:39pm

core muscles the important one so it's really important that you find the menu keeping tight you want to start this small and as you get more comfortable you can make them bigger it's very good for you step legs are going to close shoulders are gonnaopen you.

03/30/2016 10:51pm

Ion on name run and my mom went your I on running me and my hand near Multnomah not me Anna I'm now I had my own mean on me with my knee and now I'm night me at man bad I remember on a par on walk make money.

04/01/2016 10:59pm

right quantity of meals in each meal? How much is too much? Can I just eat until I am full? What is the response to those questions? It relies on your human body. This will depend the quantity of calories your human body needs ,

04/03/2016 10:38pm

it with a hamstring and in health right back to Cadbury good okay let's go ahead and put the balls of your feet on No like you have your stiletto heels on and left.

04/04/2016 10:45pm

try to keep those feet move in so few seconds so we start and stir up out about $4 byre because feedback and nice and far come back up nice wide lateral .

04/05/2016 11:32pm

getting in touch with your body notice how you're feeling today one more bring it back to the center shoulders again you feeling really good in your body feeling positive .

04/07/2016 2:24am

Metal Gym to be a delightful shock. Well the Metal Gym is basically a chin area up bar for the house with a throng of uses. It's also quite versatile in that you can use it by either placing it in your entrance .

04/13/2016 10:55pm

your back often back as far as possible that one for a total you poor last week how okay now I've you are going to it was 35Tehran's our little more only as the one .

Aw, this was an exceptionally good post. Finding the time and actual effort to create a top notch article… but what can I say… I hesitate a whole lot and don't manage to get nearly anything done.

This website really has all of the information I wanted about this subject and didn’t know who to ask.

04/27/2016 11:58pm

graphic design is big and broad, so it's your job to narrow your focus which will make your company more attractive to potential clients in that field because you spend more time working on projects.

heraa ansari
04/29/2016 12:13am

Perfect Garcinia Cambogia got help way up fun work in the ass punch in the arm stay with me for 10 seconds no a said fit by or 30 to and one but few by 4 3 to you Seabra going right back with jump ready okay up not my sis Brunswick don't care track the ground packed point in a good car credible running up your body cut way tweet go for 21 here one more right here beautiful cross-country last time do the ...

Ving 1927
04/30/2016 1:00am

I just think it's the perfect color for a neutral every day desk easing in the neck blending brush into I'm adding the doc a vision shaped couch corners of my eye and lending it to decrease now I'm going to be very honest with you here and say that this does take a bit practicing when I first tried to bend I shut out into the crease my I it went very wrong just make sure to apply little bit.
For more information, visit this site >>>>>>> http://www.optimalstackfacts.us/do-not-buy-bellaplex-read-this-first/

05/01/2016 9:52pm

This is a great tip especially to those fresh to the blogosphere. Short but very accurate information… Thanks for sharing this one. A must read article!

Ovis 1982
05/03/2016 12:10am

Perfect Garcinia Cambogia
his include more grouping to you on ganked and do who sector and Nancy include foods that are rich in fiber make all smoothly you can have it for free past and consume opens in dairy foods labeled cooler and in fact move and so Am and dual whenever you feel trustee dream glass of arms warm water so a .

Hatt ione
05/03/2016 11:33pm

Boston stop selling its a forever altered beauty can definitely find it okay so that up self tanner and another product that I've been loving to use on my body is also I bronzing product this is a body bronzing spray by Taylor rack and you guys know I love the whole tantalizing line by lower.

Plive 1973
05/04/2016 11:48pm

premium cleanse
take heart out of place and then it learned how to run often now you may be familiar with the ketone diet or just low carb diet and general like a chicken and those diet see tons of facts to make up for the fact that you're not getting car and your body when and how to run off the best QB in the factory body .

05/05/2016 11:12pm

Bellaplex because that's what irritates your skin and after that are you pat dry use can you wait for it to dry a little bit and then you put on om the treatment which is benzoyl peroxide and then you wait for that to drive they say usually given about 15 minutes just because you want to make sure that your skin ...

05/05/2016 11:32pm

Bellaplex just have fun with the shape. I recommend experimenting and playing with different shapes because you never know what's gonna look good until you try all of them. So you can see right here I drew a little outside my natural lip line.

05/06/2016 10:44pm

premium cleanse squats lunges chest presses pull-ups shoulder presses things like that they get a lot of muscles involved that really you know rev up your metabolism so you're not broke up but you've got to let those heavyweights if you ,

05/09/2016 8:00pm

Spot on with this write-up, I absolutely think this website needs a lot more attention. I’ll probably be returning to read more, thanks for the advice!

05/16/2016 12:35am

I've made $64,000 so far this year w0rking 0nline and I'm a full time student. I'm using an 0nline business opportunity I heard about and I've made such great m0ney. It's really user friendly and I'm just so happy that I found out aboutit. Here’s what I've beendoing…

07/12/2016 8:23pm

We have a professional mortgage broker that you can trust. It will help all your needs. Contact us and we will be happy to work with you from step one

08/11/2016 9:06pm

The rooms have fans situated within walk-in mosquito nets that cover the king-size beds, and have been designed for through-ventilation and coolness in all seasons.

10/07/2016 9:57pm

ProMed Podiatry Clinic is committed to providing professional, caring and friendly services to every patient we treat.

11/29/2016 7:43am

Thanks a lot a whole lot a lot for Informative and Nice Post.

01/15/2017 11:07pm

jac 10th results 2017

02/07/2017 10:47pm

So, is Santa Claus real? This is the most commonly asked question when Christmas is approaching and kids become really curious whether they will receive the gifts they had asked for or not. Should they send letters to Santa?

03/14/2017 10:08am

Very few companies have the in-house expertise necessary to devise and run a successful digital marketing campaign. Finding the right outside agency to work with can be like looking for a needle in a haystack.

04/29/2017 7:46am

Social media platforms build buzz, boost business and serve small businesses as low-cost/no-cost marketing tools. Small business owners need to understand how these tools strategically serve and support small business first so they best implement social media strategies to sell products and/or services.

05/06/2017 3:36am

Just like on Personal Computers, there are malicious Apps on Android that contain Spyware, Viruses or other types of Malware. This article will discuss ways to keep Malware off your Android device, and look at the advantages and disadvantages of running Android antivirus software.

05/08/2017 5:15am

A recent survey showed that event managers are using social media as a way to plan and promote their events more often than not. Event management can be a complicated, time consuming and difficult activity, and any tools that aid this process are a welcome relief to a typical event manager.

05/10/2017 2:43am

Indian independent Delhi escort Pooja Roy, Genuine Indian outcall service in Delhi.

Nicholas of Myra was a genuine individual. He is the first "Holy person Nick." He went to the Council of Nicaea in 325 C.E., recorded as number 153 of the 300 or so people in participation, yet with his name crossed through. He was later consecrated a holy person by the Catholic Church and is the "supporter holy person" of a larger number of nations than whatever other.

05/15/2017 6:14am

Online card games are those card games that you can play on the Internet, either with a person or with a robot, but usually with another person. Oftentimes many players can play at one time, depending on the game of choice.

06/04/2017 6:43am

I’m extremely impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout of your weblog. Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself? Anyway keep up the nice quality writing, it is rare to see a great blog like this one nowadays.Thanks a lot.

It’s going to be ending of mine day, but before ending I am reading this fantastic piece of writing to improve my knowledge.

I'm so amazed together with you that will make your blog like this to be really great so we truly wanted to have a nice and interesting blogs such as this.

06/19/2017 3:17am

Totally agree with your insights. In today's internet generation, the only way to get an edge in the market out there is to be visible using any other techniques know to men to be able to get the connection in the online community!

06/20/2017 5:17pm

When I saw this web, it's really different than the other. Great Job!

06/29/2017 2:53am

Thanks for sharing this valuable information to our vision. You have posted a trust worthy blog keep sharing.